Multinational PSOs Officers Advanced Course
To prepare officers of different countries, who have been trained at natioal level, to staff key positions in multinational Brigate Headquarters level and/or national involvement for achieving interoperability in Peace Support Operations.
- History of PSO
- Organic and administrative structure of NATO
- Process design and analysis of operational missions
- Rules of Engagement – Law of Armed Conflict
- Plans and Orders of execution in PSO
- New threats of 21st Century – The role of NATO
- Familiary with all departments of Brigate Headquarters level
- Process taking Decision – Making
- Introduction to NATO civilian – military cooperation
- Information on environmental health in PSO
- Media Relations
- Lessons learned from processed PSO
- Procedures of Logistic in PSO
- Operating procedures of Interdisciplinary Operations Room
- OF-2 up to OF-5 or civilians of equivalent rank.
- Up to 40 participants (20 slots are available to international students)
- Domestic (inland) transportation support (from Thessaloniki airport to the
MPSOTC) will be provided by MPSOTC.
- Accommodation, food and drink expenses are to be paid by the participants
- There will be no charge for lodging and messing for some PfP and MeD countries,
according to bilateral
- Duration: 2 Weeks from 3 - 14 Feb 2014.
- Course fee: 100 € per week.
- Dress: Service and field uniform.